Mobile application development is ever rising unit that is not going to stop any further. In fact, the world of mobile technology is growing each passing day and we can see regular updates in technologies and expansion in applications. You can see innovations and adoptions, updated versions, replacement of the older ones to newer. The application software sector is continuously working, improving and making human life better and better.
The latest trends in the development sector are focused to improve and facilitate the lifestyle of human beings. Vardhaman Infotech, the best and cost-effective among mobile application software development companies, have been developing mobile applications according to latest trends.
The appearance of a new computing era
On the other hand, the appearance of a new computing era is impacting business models and processes. Businesses are building it on the secure platforms of web and mobile applications. Moreover, they are using social media, cloud computing, and big data/analytics capabilities. These new trends and the increasing move towards cloud-based systems has brought new challenges to the forefront of application development. This has compelled application software developers to adapt and transform old legacy applications to align with fast-changing business needs. Application development companies need increased agility and new skill sets. In addition, they need distributed teams, and more complex software engineering methods to cope up with the latest trends.
The list of top software development trends for 2014
Consumerization and security
- Consumerization: Mobile App Developers need to keep an eye on what Customers are ordering to develop. That next great consumer device, app, or solution may just be what’s needed for the enterprise.
- Secure Enterprise Mobile Apps: Security is a must, nowadays. App developers need to roll out more secure alternatives to popularise mobile apps. New pressures to make sure all enterprise apps are thoroughly vetted from a software security standpoint.
- Secure The Enterprise– With the advent of distributed systems, mobile, IOT, etc, there is no longer a fixed parameter to fully protect now. The attack surface is now huge. Developers have to think and be ready to secure the enterprises.
Application performance and API
- Application Performance Management: Developers and their customers are growingly rushing to address and control under-performing application environments.
- Use of APIs Accelerates- In 2014, we are going to see a huge leap forward in how APIs to use. This will put to drive innovation and help organizations be more efficient and profitable.
- Application Containers- Next big thing you will notice is containerizing and virtualizing the application, not just the machine.
- Software Defined Everything- You will get to know Software Defined will increase in 2014. Enterprises and service providers force clear definitions. Expect numerous product announcements from developers.
The third platform, Hybrids, and IoT
- Innovate for the Third Platform- The entire year you will notice developers are developing on the third platform. However, it requires new skills in Security, Social, Cloud, Mobile, Big Data/Analytics, IoT, HCI, Gamification, and Cognitive Computing.
- Designing For Hybrids- App developers need to design private cloud services with a hybrid future in mind. It is important to make sure future integration and interoperability are possible while securing the enterprise at the same time.
- IoT & Embedded Systems- Requirement for skilled developers who can develop a sense and respond systems and other IoT-based solutions increases.
Open trend, new technologies, and crowd
- Open Trend Continues- Open Source, Open Standards, OpenStack, OpenFlow, Open Compute, Open Cart, and Open Data.
- Hack Days- This would become more popular as a way to develop innovative new software and features within a tight deadline.
- Hadoop- The Hadoop ecosystem is maturing. Expect a whole new set of real-time analysis capabilities.
- HTML5 Growth- Businesses have started to truly understand the advantages (and limitations) of HTML5 in the enterprise. In 2014 we will see a new focus toward the ‘write once, play everywhere’ concept.
- Crowd Sourcing/Funding- Crowdsourcing will be a huge thing. Now projects are crowd sourced and crowd funded. Support is now crowd supplied in places like stack overflow.
Skills in Demand
- App developers who are skilled and have deep cloud, mobile, big data/analytics, and security development skills will be increasingly in demand.
Application Software Development Company
Are you looking for a creative, professional Native or Cross-Platform mobile app developer? Let Vardhaman Infotech programmers do the hardest task for you. We have the experience, experts and effective ideas to create a dynamic app for you. Please feel free to Contact Us. Thanks!