Modi 2.0 has cleared its agenda to drive India to a $5 trillion economy in coming 5 years that is by 2024. Technology, digitization, and modernization shall have a great role in pulling up the economy to $5 trillion levels. Certainly, there will be a great role of IT in this economic pull-up. Additionally, BJP election manifesto 2019 focuses on a $ 10 trillion economy by 2032. At present, India is an economy of about $ 2.6 trillion. So, it needs to about doubling its economy within 5 years and quadruple by the next eight years. Presently, only the US and China are in $10 trillion club. In addition, Japan, the only country, has $5 trillion in GDP.
Why Leverage Mobile Application
for Your Business?
Foraying into mobile application with us gives you an edge over your competitors.
Moreover, through our mobile development agency you wield the power to innovate marvels and disrupt value markets.
There are plenty of iOS and Android apps that fail miserably. When you sign up with our mobile software development company, our esteemed professionals initially carry perform market research. This is important because we’re against your endeavour and our creation to fizz out. We want it to turn heads and be able to grow.
Our application development company’s market research plan offers the following:
- Study selected market, user, and customer behaviour
- Conduct surveys to gather app audience data
- Identify niche audience by fragmenting consumer group
- Demographic study and objective identification
- App store optimization to find the right category
Before developing the final product, it’s always sensible to create a prototype. It gives you a feel of how it’s going to look and function. Our team of top android app developers and iPhone app developers deliver just that. With our prototyping module, you get:
- Clarity about all features of the app
- Transparency in communication between us and yourself
- Unearthing flaws present in the app and how they’re going to be addressed
- Initial projection and how it’s turning out in reality
- Breakdown of every attribute of the app for multiple prototypes
Do you believe in first impressions and the proverb ‘what-you-see-is-what-you-get’? We certainly do. A mobile application mustn’t only function seamlessly, but must also be appealing to the eye. The look of the app must be simple, elegant, and decluttered. Here are a few highlights of our mobile app design company’s strategy:
- Tailored graphics for devices with different screen qualities and sizes
- Tweaked scripts and queries for app compatibility on multiple OS platforms and brands
- Formatted text and images
- Iterated interface design for high interactivity
- Improved, yet subtle, animations and colour changes for smooth transitions
- Use of effective colours to boost minimalism without compromising navigation
- Balanced shadowing and contrast
- Adaptive screen views for varying display environments
With prototyping, market research, and design out of the way, app making companies shift focus to development phase. While our approach differs for every enterprise depending on the requirements, our basic principles mentioned below remains the same for all.
- Alpha phase development: Creation of core functionality
- Beta phase development: All functionalities incorporated, bug sweeps carried out, and app released to select group of users for feedback
- Release phase development: All bugs fixed and product readied for release
- Setting up of developer accounts for app marketplaces
- Viability check on the basis of OS, form factor, device, and multitasking
- Intelligent writing of code to adhere to resource limitations
When you hire iOS app developers or top android developers from our firm we meticulously proceed in the development stage, eliminating all bugs, we run a string of post-development testing phases to guarantee precision. Our testing procedures include:
- Functionality Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Crowd Testing
- Database Testing
- Performance Testing
- Interface Testing
- Security Testing
Deployment & LaunchAndroid and iOS app development are fairly-easy for the app developers on our roster. Our Android andiOS app development company stresses on continuous integration and deployment.
Our Android and iPhone app development team writes and integrates code into the main repository early on. Instead of finishing individual pieces integration happens multiple times a day. The benefits of this process are:
- Reduce integration costs
- Uncover conflicts between new and old code early on
- Automate test phases and suites to address friction
- Improve team interaction through repetitive iterations and responses
What separates our working methodology for Android and iOS software development from the rest is our continuous deployment phase that follows continuous integration. In this stage, automated delivery of individual builds takes place after passing all test cycles.
- Limited to zero dependence on human interference
- Freedom to activate features of deployed codes
- Quicker exposure and releases of features to the public
- Ability to quickly make small changes with limited scope
- Get continuous and swifter feedback for fixes
- Concentrate focus on other development works after fixing issues
Our iOS app development company in India works with the latest
technologies related to iOS mobile app development. We also take pride in highlighting
the fact that we are a premier iPhone app development company USA approves of.
In App Purchases
Services offered by our android app development company USA has gotten used to
over the years comes as no surprise because we always prioritize quality and dependence
on the best technology trends in the IT sphere.
Android View Animations
BLE Device Integration
RobustAndroid and iOS app development India and the US can agree upon? It’s us.
The reason—making our presence felt by developing mobility solutions for
smart devices, particularly wearables.
What Our Esteemed Patrons
Have To Say?
Now Trending On Our Blog
While reviewing our older blogs, I encountered with a blog about mobile app trends. My memory went back and truth revealed in my mind. Suddenly, I imagine, history repeating itself. It has been happening with Blockchain Technology and its Business Applications what already happened in the field of mobile application development. In this blog, we have described blockchain technology, blockchain business applications and applications trend in various industries, This includes industries like finance, ridesharing (taxi), digital advertising, etc.
We have been adding technology blog posts continually at Vardhaman Infotech since 2014. Our experts write blogs about technology- all about technology and the latest trends. Now, it is time to index these blog posts. As you know that we have been in website design and development since 2010 and in mobile application development since 2013. Hence, most of our content is related to these technologies. We have started developing eCommerce websites with the trend and are also in Digital Marketing. Recently, we have come into Blockchain technology. Moreover, the tech-savvy generation is interested in reading our high-quality, content-rich blogs.
What is NFT?
Have you ever wondered what a blockchain blowup looks like? Well, I am sure it makes you go “WHAT…. Just happened there?” so here’s what happened, Non-Fungible Tokens aka NFTs took over the entire marketplace like a gangster! As the name very well suggests, these are one of a kind currency tokens which, if traded for, will bring you something of exact different value. If I put this in simple words, bitcoins can be traded for bitcoins but NFTs are to be traded for even better assets.
The world, nowadays, is crazy about the NFT business. And it is clear that NFTs are big business, really big. However, there are skeptics who think that the NFT bubble may soon burst. Real estate companies, luxury fashion labels, sports leagues, and ……. are selling NFTs. Sotheby’s, Christie’s, and Phillip; even these legacy Jewelry and art auction houses have entered into the business. This is, therefore, a trend worth exploring. Mark Cuban, a billionaire, is enthusiastic about NFTs. It can provide important new revenue streams for creators and small businesses, according to him. He advises to jump into the business. And what is the best time for it?
People, particularly millennials, enjoy engaging in internet activities. For them, engaging on the internet entails posting memes, videos, and artwork, among other things. The increase in interaction is due to the abundance of high-quality social networking and auction sites from which they can make money. Making money is, without a doubt, the secret talent, followed by entertainment. How do you do it? All of these memes, videos, and online channels are owned by someone who can sell them or purchase them by outbidding other assets. Let me tell you something: the audience takes great pride in possessing a digital asset. NFT —- Non-Fungible Tokens —- are at the root of this phenomenon.