Astute. Aesthetic. Adaptable.
Years of Experience
With a Great Idea & Great Team comes Innovation!
At Vardhaman Infotech, we strive to build systems that function how you want them to, and also evolve. Our systematic method of approaching and executing a project is key to our success.
Scaling up digital strategies for the future with expert knowledge and skills to support your projects and business goals.
Our requirement-gathering process is, in reality, a lengthy one. We invest a lot of time in understanding requirements because it determines the success or failure of a project.
Our requirement gathering process follows all of the following steps:
- Framing a rough sketch of all the functionalities and features expected
- Analyzing the feasibility of the system to be developed
- Studying the practicality of the project in terms of budget, objectives of the organization, and implementation
- Exploring technical details: productivity, usability, maintainability, and integration ability
- Defining product interaction with hardware, security, recovery after crashes, adaptability across varying platforms, and the like
Design & Prototyping
To give a feel of the end product, our prototyping stage involves building the user interface excluding detailed functionality. This stage is crucial, as it gives a shape to the requirements. The prototype, thus developed, is then presented to the client, and feedback is noted. This feedback refines (and/or) redefines development.
Soul of the application
Once the requirement and feasibility checks are completed, the plan to materialize comes into effect. At this stage, the skeleton (architecture) on which the product rests is given shape. Then come the programmers and designers who work in tandem on its functionality and appearance, whilst ensuring that both are cohesive.
quality & bug fixing
We test issues related to security, functionality, environment, traffic, integrations, and services. Our standard testing checklist includes:
1. Functionality Testing – In this form of testing, links, cookies, forms, and scripts are checked for functionality.
2. Testing for Usability – Testing a product’s attributes at all levels so that a user navigates without running into glitches.
3. Testing for Compatibility – Compatibility test modules for OS and browsers.
4. Crowd Testing – Crowd testing involves letting a group of professionals experiment with the product and provide valuable feedback.
5. Database Testing – Some of our database testing parameters include data integrity, queries, and organization.
6. Performance Testing – Our performance testing phase evaluates data leaks, operations under data loads and queries.
7. Interface Testing – Testing web, database, and application servers for errors, especially in communication.
8. Security Testing – Our security testing phase is to thwart data theft, unauthorized alteration, and its protection.
A well-planned and thought-out deployment process ensures that the product is correctly launched with no margin for errors so that the owner and users are happy.
Our deployment strategy includes:
The application must be easy to install, uninstall, or reboot without creating a ruckus.
Deployment should be carried out swiftly at the push of a button. Besides, what good is a product that goes offline for hours at unconventional hours? Keeping the procedure simple for all to understand is our objective.
- Rollback Ability
There’s no saying what might happen when a product is deployed. Our objective is not only deployment but rollback ability on the rare occasion of a failure.
Analysts, developers, and administrators must possess the freedom to see the changes made, the date of deployment, and the history of individuals working on it.