Pros of Angularjs:
- Flexibility: AngularJS is flexible for web app development due to its usage of filters and directives. Directives bring properties by extending HTML instead of altering the DOM. Hence, the developers can build Sortable HTML using the filters without modifying the JS.
- Angular data binding: Both model and view are associated with each other to enable automatic data synchronization. In addition, any updates to the view are instantaneously broadcasted on to the model and vice versa. Also, these changes get replicated immediately. Owing to this aspect, Angular App development has turned out to be the most demanding and the coding model is undeniably guileless for any amateur coder.
Cons of AngularJS Framework:
- Intricate nature of the directives API.
- Angular responses a bit slow for websites with many collaborative components,
- Original prototype tends to be sluggish.
- Issues with high performance due to the presence of many DOM components.
- Tough third-party assimilation.
- Precipitous learning curve.
- Modules are easy to use but tough to fix.
- Hire AngularJS Developers
Read Also: Building an App like Uber for a Handyman
Pros of ReactJS
- Server-side rendering: ReactJS claims an exclusive feature that expedites fast rendering of content, for an improved user interface. A simulated React DOM lets both client side and server side interpretation to reduce the page load time.
- Virtual DOMS: Unlike other structures that operate with the actual DOM, ReactJS utilizes its intangible copy – the Virtual DOM. Even a small change is updated everywhere. This makes any changes speedy, allowing you to build a dynamic UI.
- Reusable components: React has the facility to use specific code modules again, HTML syntax anytime, yet another significant time-saving effort. Reusing is design effectiveness. This lets the coders for re-claiming modules making programming more accurate, ergonomic, and easy for developers.
Cons of ReactJS:
- Long time for the initial development
- Poor documentation of React
- JSX is a barricade
- Added SEO difficulty
- Small supporting Community
Pros of Node.js
- Restriction less framework: Node.js offers you your own space and liberty in developing apps your way. Node.js is, implying that you can start creating everything from the beginning. It can perform simple tasks, making it unrestricted
- Rich ecosystem: With approximately 350,000 tools accessible from the NPM registry as of today, the Node.js environment is quite healthy. And the coders dynamically apply it as well.
Cons of Node.Js
- Unstable API
- Consumes time for development
- Ingenuousness of tools
- Lack of experienced professionals
- Unsuitable for heavy apps
- Performance blockages and design concerns
Web and Mobile App Development Company
As you know well, no technology is a champion. Few frameworks are apt for particular projects, and some may not fit in. Scrutinize your plan from several viewpoints including development, scope, dependencies, scalability, landscapes, etc., and touch base with expert web Development Company to design perfect web architecture and website proposal that fits your business requirements the best.