Developers utilize it mostly in Single Page Applications (SPA) type of projects. It incorporates HTML DOM with new characteristics and makes it agile to respond to user commands. Experts considerAngularJs to be the most SEO friendly language when compared to Angular. Its objective is to make the development and the QA process simple and efficient. AngularJs is open source, and totally free. As a result, large numbers of application development teams across the globe utilize the framework.
What is so great about Angular JS framework?
AngularJs is the most favored framework for developing resourceful elements of the website. One can use the HTML as the template language by extending the HTML syntax to deliver the application’s modules smoothly. Being simple, AngularJs helps you avoid the code redundancy. For using MVC, you may have to divide your app modules. AngularJs takes care of the rest. Google has prudently designed AngularJs to ensure that every resource works coherently and it can provide desired results in its environment.
Now let’s review the various versions and its features.
AngularJs 1.x is simple to set up. By adding the reference of the library, you can start using Angular 1.x. Model View Controller (MVC) is a prototype for building web applications which form the basis of this version. The components, broken into small modules, perform tasks rapidly.
About Angular 2.0
Angular 2.0 has removed the architectural restrictions and resolved most of the problems that existed in the previous version of Angular. This is a totally a different version from the previous one. It happened due to the noteworthy modifications in internet technologies in recent years. Angular 2 also influences ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) turning it up-to-date. Version 2.0 consists of several updated properties that are more advanced than AngularJs 1.0. This version permits the coders to effortlessly combine various modules and services from AngularJs into a single application. Hence, AngularJs 2.0 showcases enhanced performance, influential templates, easy to use APIs, and stress-free debugging.
Some main issues addressed in this version are:
- The load time, and performance of mobile-based applications are considerably improved in this version.
- It is component based; you can identify and select the elements as required. It has reduced- complexity of the code generated.
- AngularJS 2.0 aims at ES6 and ensuring the safety of the applications making it hard to hack.
What is Angular 4
- Applications are smaller and faster
- Reduced View Engine Size
- Inherent types of Animation Packages
- NgIf and NG For coding Enhancements
- Addition of NG Template
- NgIf with Else for improved UI experience
- Simplified HTTP Request handling
- This framework has an innovative title case pipe which alters the first alphabet of every word into uppercase
Angular 5 has improved code allocation capabilities, an efficient HttpClient, and quicker builds. The intention of this release is to make Angular simple to create advanced web apps. The migration to Angular 5 has actually been an unexpected one. But, on the other hand, some good updates have been made to this version. These changes are easy to implement and adapt. The ultimate target of Angular 5 was to improve the speed of the code. With the usage of smaller packages, the loading time has also adjusted.
- Angular 5 supports TypeScript version 2.4 which has the Strict-Null-Check preference.
- The creation of progressive web applications has been streamlined. They can now be built as a default.
- With Angular-CLI in Angular 5, has enabled the capability to generate configuration code on its own.
- The update option in Angular 5 lets you identify when validation has to be done.
- With the introduction of Http Client, one can create, the bound objects for headers and parameters which eases the typing work
Know Angular 6
Angular 6 continues to stress on being simple, faster and easy to use. To help accomplish these targets, version 6 has a new renderer called Ivy. You can reuse the components of Angular in any other environments like small jQuery apps or Vue JS apps. These components can also accept an Angular module by packaging it in a conventional part or DOM element. Hence, it allows the programmers to use the Angular elements in any other project that is out of an Angular environment. It supports publication of web component used in an HTML page. This version consists of features like the Component Development Kit (CDK), Angular Command Line Interface, and Angular Material Package Updates.
Ivy Renderer is a new interpretation engine which has been developed to improve the rendering performance. As a result, this will reduce the size of the app and boost the speed of compilation.
- Bazel and Closure Compiler: Bazel is a build system used during the build process. Developers use Closure Compiler primarily to create JS artifacts for all the applications built.
- Development of navigation source and restored the state to navigation start
- Form Control position Changes
- Schematics Support
Angular 7 version primarily focuses on the Ivy project, which has been included already in the previous versions. The Ivy project is ultimately amending the Angular compiler and runtime program to make it enhanced, robust, and smaller. Programmers released Angular 7 recently and that has some exciting tools and features added to it. The features include:
- CLI Prompts
- The Angular Material CDK
- Scrolling Module
- Drag-drop Module
- Updated Dependencies
- Angular 7 is much faster than the previous versions
The angular team is committed to enhancing the efficiency of the framework in their every release. They also try to make the app development as small and as straightforward as possible! With the next release scheduled in March/April 2019, let’s see what’s new coming up!
Vardhaman Infotech, a tech company developing Mobile Applications, Websites, and eCommerce has a team of Angular JS framework experts to deliver the best for its native and overseas clients. IT Company has already delivered several projects using the Angular framework. Feel free to Contact Us for any query or a project.