Modi 2.0 has cleared its agenda to drive India to a $5 trillion economy in coming 5 years that is by 2024. Technology, digitization, and modernization shall have a great role in pulling up the economy to $5 trillion levels. Certainly, there will be a great role of IT in this economic pull-up. Additionally, BJP election manifesto 2019 focuses on a $ 10 trillion economy by 2032. At present, India is an economy of about $ 2.6 trillion. So, it needs to about doubling its economy within 5 years and quadruple by the next eight years. Presently, only the US and China are in $10 trillion club. In addition, Japan, the only country, has $5 trillion in GDP.
Structured, Goal-Driven Digitization
of Education Sectors
Teachers and educational organizations hone the futures of those who’re eager to learn.
Technology can aid in improving the knowledge they impart. Our education services are built for e-learning, establishments
like schools and colleges, and training centres.
Learning On The Go
Our mobile apps and device-friendly e-learning solutions provide seamless learning experience and high levels of interactions in educational establishments. Features include:
- Offline learning in times of network disconnection
- Course segmentation for micro-learning
- Learning based on location and context
- Highly-interactive features for collaborations and communities
- Real-time mobile analytics and data mining to track efficiency
Analytics for Precision Learning
Our business intelligence tools ensure that automatic reporting saves time for educational establishments. Some of our other features include:
- Analytics to track the progress of group performance and learning
- Statistical data on scores and averages to evaluate teaching methods
- Data from surveys, teaching methods, and learning experience can be gathered and exploited to engineer organizational strategies
- Comprehensive data, such as a student’s scores, ranks, activities can be monitored from admin dashboards
Educational Technology Customized for Educators and Learners
The systems we incorporate and the solutions we embed in the field of education play a vital role in potent learning.
- Digital content which can be downloaded, uploaded, read, and printed from any device or location
- Forums and virtual classrooms with features, such as live-streaming, messaging, discussion threads, and space to co-edit content
- Integrations for badges, points, and levels
- Personal dashboard, activity bar for feeds, customizable user interface, and relevant content
- Create explanations with the help of videos, recordings, notes, illustrations, and additional content.
- Tools such as calendars, schedulers, and course navigators are built in
- Tools for quizzes and classroom surveys
Now Trending On Our Blog
While reviewing our older blogs, I encountered with a blog about mobile app trends. My memory went back and truth revealed in my mind. Suddenly, I imagine, history repeating itself. It has been happening with Blockchain Technology and its Business Applications what already happened in the field of mobile application development. In this blog, we have described blockchain technology, blockchain business applications and applications trend in various industries, This includes industries like finance, ridesharing (taxi), digital advertising, etc.
We have been adding technology blog posts continually at Vardhaman Infotech since 2014. Our experts write blogs about technology- all about technology and the latest trends. Now, it is time to index these blog posts. As you know that we have been in website design and development since 2010 and in mobile application development since 2013. Hence, most of our content is related to these technologies. We have started developing eCommerce websites with the trend and are also in Digital Marketing. Recently, we have come into Blockchain technology. Moreover, the tech-savvy generation is interested in reading our high-quality, content-rich blogs.
What is NFT?
Have you ever wondered what a blockchain blowup looks like? Well, I am sure it makes you go “WHAT…. Just happened there?” so here’s what happened, Non-Fungible Tokens aka NFTs took over the entire marketplace like a gangster! As the name very well suggests, these are one of a kind currency tokens which, if traded for, will bring you something of exact different value. If I put this in simple words, bitcoins can be traded for bitcoins but NFTs are to be traded for even better assets.
The world, nowadays, is crazy about the NFT business. And it is clear that NFTs are big business, really big. However, there are skeptics who think that the NFT bubble may soon burst. Real estate companies, luxury fashion labels, sports leagues, and ……. are selling NFTs. Sotheby’s, Christie’s, and Phillip; even these legacy Jewelry and art auction houses have entered into the business. This is, therefore, a trend worth exploring. Mark Cuban, a billionaire, is enthusiastic about NFTs. It can provide important new revenue streams for creators and small businesses, according to him. He advises to jump into the business. And what is the best time for it?
People, particularly millennials, enjoy engaging in internet activities. For them, engaging on the internet entails posting memes, videos, and artwork, among other things. The increase in interaction is due to the abundance of high-quality social networking and auction sites from which they can make money. Making money is, without a doubt, the secret talent, followed by entertainment. How do you do it? All of these memes, videos, and online channels are owned by someone who can sell them or purchase them by outbidding other assets. Let me tell you something: the audience takes great pride in possessing a digital asset. NFT —- Non-Fungible Tokens —- are at the root of this phenomenon.