Money is often used in practically every industry and by almost every individual. Money is used to buy things and services for everyday usage, whereas an international firm uses it for business operations. Despite the fact that money has such a powerful influence on the lives of everyone on the planet, it has always been under the control of central institutions such as banks and governments. The introduction of cryptocurrencies and tokenomics, on the other hand, completely altered the world’s perspective of financial systems.
Structured, Goal-Driven Digitization
of Education Sectors
Teachers and educational organizations hone the futures of those who’re eager to learn.
Technology can aid in improving the knowledge they impart. Our education services are built for e-learning, establishments
like schools and colleges, and training centres.
Learning On The Go
Our mobile apps and device-friendly e-learning solutions provide seamless learning experience and high levels of interactions in educational establishments. Features include:
- Offline learning in times of network disconnection
- Course segmentation for micro-learning
- Learning based on location and context
- Highly-interactive features for collaborations and communities
- Real-time mobile analytics and data mining to track efficiency
Analytics for Precision Learning
Our business intelligence tools ensure that automatic reporting saves time for educational establishments. Some of our other features include:
- Analytics to track the progress of group performance and learning
- Statistical data on scores and averages to evaluate teaching methods
- Data from surveys, teaching methods, and learning experience can be gathered and exploited to engineer organizational strategies
- Comprehensive data, such as a student’s scores, ranks, activities can be monitored from admin dashboards
Educational Technology Customized for Educators and Learners
The systems we incorporate and the solutions we embed in the field of education play a vital role in potent learning.
- Digital content which can be downloaded, uploaded, read, and printed from any device or location
- Forums and virtual classrooms with features, such as live-streaming, messaging, discussion threads, and space to co-edit content
- Integrations for badges, points, and levels
- Personal dashboard, activity bar for feeds, customizable user interface, and relevant content
- Create explanations with the help of videos, recordings, notes, illustrations, and additional content.
- Tools such as calendars, schedulers, and course navigators are built in
- Tools for quizzes and classroom surveys
Now Trending On Our Blog
NFTs stand for non-fungible tokens which are certificates implying that the asset it is linked to is one of a kind and unique. Since there is an absolute rarity to the digital asset, it has value. NFTs can be of anything digital like memes, tweets, images, videos, videos, source codes, game equipment. Due to its advantages like,
NFTs stand for Non-Fungible Token which are certificates implying that the token is one of a kind and unique. There are no replicas of the token. The token can represent anything digital. It can represent videos, images, game equipment, memes, tweets, source codes, etc.