Modi 2.0 has cleared its agenda to drive India to a $5 trillion economy in coming 5 years that is by 2024. Technology, digitization, and modernization shall have a great role in pulling up the economy to $5 trillion levels. Certainly, there will be a great role of IT in this economic pull-up. Additionally, BJP election manifesto 2019 focuses on a $ 10 trillion economy by 2032. At present, India is an economy of about $ 2.6 trillion. So, it needs to about doubling its economy within 5 years and quadruple by the next eight years. Presently, only the US and China are in $10 trillion club. In addition, Japan, the only country, has $5 trillion in GDP.
Why Should You Partner
We’ve been at ecommerce website solutionsfor businesses all around the world
for years now. We develop tailored e-commerce and retail solutions on the best platforms and
integrate it with third-party systems.
Here’s what we specialize in:
Supply Chain Management
- Impeccable management of warehouse
- Managing Transportation
- Logistics—reverse in nature
- Managing promotions, product details, and merchandise
Payments and Billing
- Secure financial data
- Processing of payments
- Generation of automated invoices
- Management of distributed orders
- Omnichannel retailing
- Proper management of inventory
Our best ecommerce developerskeep up with demands of consumers. We seamlessly build and integrate existing system without causing any glitches. We develop keeping in mind, features mentioned below.
- ERP, CMS, and payment gateway integrated web stores
- Peer-to-peer shopping
- Buying platforms with auctioning integrations
- Applications for e-procurement of businesses
- Buyers, retailers, and vendors under one roof
- Automated transaction and billing
Online shopping is fun, isn’t it? It’s even more fun if you can do it from your phones, without using laptops and computers. Our mobile development agency’s solutions are practical for retailers, buyers, and wholesale distributors. Here’s why:
Application for Retailers
- Maintaining inventory
- Security with digital signature
- Point of sale administration
- Management of assets
- Digitized solutions based on employee roles
Application for Buyers
- Mobile store assistance for better buying experience
- Mobile wallets
- Help pages and troubleshooting
- Direct Point of sale on phone
- Discounts and promo codes
Application for Wholesale Distributors
- Mobile-view of catalogs
- Management of inventory
- Tracking feature for entered orders
- Management of orders
- On the go sales app
Customer Service & In-Store Experiences
Customers must always be the focus of attention for every commercial enterprise.Our ecommerce web developers design in such a way that customers are satisfied, and they keep coming back for more.
Moulded Communication, Content, and Marketing
- Content management
- Analytics for content performance
- Marketing campaigns
- Advertising and promotions
- Personalized messaging
- Customer behaviour pattern recognition, store experience, predictive analytics
Customer Loyalty Plans
- Management of loyalty systems
- Code redemptions, membership, and rewards
- Loyalty analytics
- Self-help services
- Administration of program-partners
Unparalleled Customer Experiences
- Navigation capabilities
- Wearable tech notifications
- Notifications based on locations, proximity, and targeted promotions
- Checkout and e-signatures
- Comprehensive product reviews
- Secure payment solutions
Uncompromised Security and Testing
- Managing access and identity
- Encrypted and secure technology for payments and personal information
- System compatibility checks
- Feedback intensive
- Validations and verification
- Scanning for loopholes
- Improvement recommendation based on latest industry and technological standards
Now Trending On Our Blog
While reviewing our older blogs, I encountered with a blog about mobile app trends. My memory went back and truth revealed in my mind. Suddenly, I imagine, history repeating itself. It has been happening with Blockchain Technology and its Business Applications what already happened in the field of mobile application development. In this blog, we have described blockchain technology, blockchain business applications and applications trend in various industries, This includes industries like finance, ridesharing (taxi), digital advertising, etc.
We have been adding technology blog posts continually at Vardhaman Infotech since 2014. Our experts write blogs about technology- all about technology and the latest trends. Now, it is time to index these blog posts. As you know that we have been in website design and development since 2010 and in mobile application development since 2013. Hence, most of our contents are related to these technologies. We have started developing eCommerce websites with the trend and are also in Digital Marketing. Recently, we have come into Blockchain technology. Moreover, the tech-savvy generation is interested in reading our high quality, content-rich blogs.
TikTok has captured the world by storm, and this continues to expand dramatically and until or unless users replay it several times over, the app won’t be losing its charm. The extremely known social media app has become a big mainstream choice for both teenagers and adults respectively. It’s become so popular that virtually everyone looks at their marketing strategy to create a similar app that will target millions of users across the world.
Indian entrepreneurs encouraged for manufacturing
Few days back, during corona lock down, I got a phone call from a young jeweler who is in manufacturing of artificial Jewelry in Jaipur. He was worried about future of his business. Besides lack of demand, he was also worried about the Chinese components required for his manufacturing. He informed me that the China is the only source for artificial gemstones required for setting in the jewelry.
On Wednesday, a three-judge judiciary bench ruled in favor of lawsuits by crypto exchanges and startups who objected to the April 2018 Reserve Bank of India decision barring domestic financial firms from offering banking services for crypto exchanges.
The intervention of the central bank at the time compelled the country’s crypto exchanges to either cease, move to other jurisdictions or transfer their business strategy to crypto-to-crypto and off-the-counter transactions.